Saturday, September 10, 2011

I love NEW things!

Well, Dillon went to Dallas with his dad for a short little trip last night and today so I've been catching up on laundry, house cleaning, etc....I've been a bit behind because I've been SOOOO {thankfully} busy over at The Design Studio!! I also finally got to play around and order some of the stuff I've been wanting for myself...and a birthday gift for my Mother-in-law {I won't post it yet but it is darling and says "Mimi's Sweet Treats"--don't worry I didn't give it away, she doesn't check the computer}! Can't wait 'til they come in and I'll be sure to take real pics and brag about how excited I am! :)

Ordered this tray for us--Dillon and I need a tray in our bathroom to hold some everyday toiletries on the counter...this is perfect, our bathroom cabinets are black and our bedding is light blue! I kind of copied this from one I did for an order...I just loved the trellis on the tray!

Here are the lunchboxes I made & ordered for the kiddos {FINALLY}:


And last but not least..just a funny little notepad for kicks:







No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers