Monday, February 28, 2011

Our FIRST family trip as FOUR! Branson, MO

One of the things I love most about my husband is that we share our love of spontaneity!  I had been cooped up in the house for two weeks with my two babies (the doctor suggested I not drive for two weeks..not sure why? Maybe my husband told her I was a bad driver! haha) So, Thursday was my first day to get out and run a few quick errands with Olivia while Kenwood was at MDO--obviously we made a stop at TJ MAXX because I was having withdrawls from my weekly visits and Kenwood needed some new spring clothes (it had been pretty warm here and we were short on lighter clothes in his size!).  Well, the outing was glorious to say the least...so on Friday morning my brain got ticking.  I emailed Dillon at work and asked him if he wanted to get out of town for the weekend and use one of my mom's timeshares. He did..so I checked the closest options in driving distance and decided we were off to Branson, MO!  They have a Dinosaur Museum there that we knew would be a hit with Kenwood and then we planned on using the indoor pool and just having some quality family time!  It was a PERFECT weekend with my 2week old and 2year old and handsome husband!

"HIII DINOSAUR! RAAAWWWRR"




He wasn't the slightest big scared...he went right up and put his hand on those sharp teeth!

Dino books

Digging for Dinosaur fossils




Playing with a dinosaur puzzle in the education area


No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers