Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Introducing...Miss Olivia Kate!

Sorry I haven't blogged in FOREVER!!! But, I've been a little busy with a 2year old and a newborn!
Our precious little angel is here!!! She couldn't be any more perfect!  Here are some pictures of her BIRTHday:

Happy after I got the epidural!!!
 Our precious angel just born! 7lbs 11ounces 20inches
 Holding my little girl!
 Kenwood was the first to get to meet her!

 Not quite sure about sister...

Our first family photo!!

Daddy and his princess...he is WHIPPED.  Seriously.

Zeezi

Mimi

Donald

Our little Sooner girl...every ORR baby has worn this jersey as their first outfit.  
We take the term SOONER BORN & SOONER BRED to a whole new level!!

3 comments:

  1. I've been looking everyday for a new post of my sweet niece! Love you all. So glad Grady and Kenwood got to play the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Congratulations Cara!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a little angel....well all except the OU outfit! Congrats on your princess! Seriously we have got to get together and play since both of our kiddos are so close in age!

    ReplyDelete

background

Followers