Thursday, May 19, 2011

Recent stuff

Here are a few things I've designed recently in my "free time"... it is SO fun. 
 Oh, and my best friend Sara is addicted to this stuff too, I think :)  Stay tuned for my next post about her awesome Stella & Dot jewelry line.  Here are a few pics of some of the stuff I actually currently HAVE at my house...I did some pretty cool gift tag stickers for a friend of mine that turned out darling--I wish I would've taken a picture of them! Darn it. 



Summer shower invitation-yes I blurred the address you creepers.


My friend's birth announcement for her little boy


Livi Kate's Birth Announcement




This is how the "family stationary" turned out that I posted earlier...
It's perfect for EVERYTHING-love it!




Can you see the close-up of the "linen-finish"? So perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers