Thursday, May 19, 2011

Stella & Dot-Sara Michael

I mentioned that my friend is a Stella & Dot STAR stylist, right?  Well, the jewelry is SO super cute!!  Go check it out, and if you buy something tell her you heard about it from me so I can get some free stuff! Also--BOOK A TRUNK SHOW with her!!  They are so fun, and you get tons of free stuff. Go for it people, you know you want to! :)

Here is an ad I helped her with for a recital program-she has the greatest ideas for advertising! Way better than anything I could've come up with, and I was an ADVERTISING major! Ha. 


Stella & Dot has this kind of blue/green theme and this clover design signature, so of course I had to make something that coordinated for her to write "thank-you's" and stuff to her clients....they turned out so cute!!


BOOK A TRUNK SHOW!! I WANT FREE STUFF :) K. Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers