Friday, December 16, 2011

Pinterest Recipes=SUCCESS!!!

Well, it's official.  PINTEREST isn't a TOTAL time-suck :)  I am 4 for 4 good recipes that Dillon and I have liked!! YAY!! So, whats the dish on these good meals?

1.  Buffalo Chicken Rolls:  ...the only difference is I shredded the chicken and left out the blue cheese crumbles....I also did a sweet&spicy BBQ version, Dillon was a big fan!





2. Brown Sugar/Balsamic glazed Pork Loin:  I shredded the pork and served it over white rice
3. chik-fil-a knockoff nuggets: DELISH...I ate them with honey, D had BBQ, shocker.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
4. S'mores cookies: I may or may not have made these several times....and they may or may not be on the menu for dessert tonight too!!! ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers