Friday, April 16, 2010

Foto Friday--Memphis

Just photos--or fotos in this case--with captions.  Here are some fotos from our Memphis night:
*I may be out of college, but I'm still gonna do the the Delta proud :)

*I was mesmerized by this dude for a good 2 hours....I obviously don't get out much.

*The best bar on the face of the planet...any daquiri you could ever ever want..and yes, they are STRONG!!!

*The beloved combo of "Call a Cab" and "Shock Top"--they nickname it the "Superhero".  I now know why.  I was definitely in Superhero mindset after I downed this thing...I was invincible! Yummy.

*I have at least 5 photos of people I don't know singing at the Karaoke bar....I'm pretty sure I told this girl she could be the next Beyonce...maybe I was trying to get her to buy me a drink? Weird.


1 comment:

background

Followers