Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Randomness of Lately

I know everyone is getting anxious to get a remodel update so that one is coming next.  Tonight, Dillon went to the Thunder game with his dad.  There is always plenty for me to do around the house, especially on nights when Dillon isn't here because I wait for him to watch our TV shows...but on nights that he is out I enjoy the simple pleasures of accomplishing nothing. Zero. Zilch.  I have a pile of laundry that is heaping over the laundry bin, but I'm not doing it.  I have a filthy, dirty, dusty house because of the remodel that I could most definitely clean but I'm not doing it.  I just don't want to! :)  It feels so freeing to say that aloud--which I did just in case you were wondering.  I made an egg salad sandwich tonight for myself and I've been online shopping again...2 of which Dillon doesn't like.  So, I'm spoiling myself tonight. And enjoying every minute of it.  There is a huge possibility that I will be putting on Sound of Music here in the next hour and eating cookie dough. Yummy.

Speaking of cookie dough eating.  Our Biggest Loser competition has come to an end! Thankfully, our habits drastically changed (minus the cookie dough craving) when it comes to food and we have decided to maintain this health streak.  Dillon won the competition with a weight loss of 40 pounds! I'm so proud of him! I came in second with a weight loss of 21 pounds.  I had been as low as 23 pounds down but I hit this plateau of about 3 pounds where I just fluctuated daily no matter how I ate.  But all in all, we are both very happy to have our health back on track!  And we are very happy for the rest of our family that also had success in weight loss!! Love you guys! You all look HOTT! :) haha

Oh, and speaking of HOTT. I went to WalMart yesterday (I cannot explain to you how much I despise that place) because I forgot my SAMS card and I needed to get diapers for the Wood. Did I mention how much I hate WalMart? Well, it turned into an $80 trip for random summer toys for Kenwood.  The best buys I got were the $5 baby pool, the $5 golf club set, and the $1 giant bottle of bubbles.  All three of which were used today in this gorgeous but HOTT spring weather!  Kenwood proceeded to sit in his pool, WITH his new golf clubs while I blew bubbles at him for a solid hour.  I'm talking, this kid did not move at all.  He loves water with his whole heart.  I'm thinking I might have a little swimmer on my hands.  It never fails that I have to drain the bathtub water completely before I can coax him out. Michael Phelps anyone? Anyways, we had a blast playing today!

Such a completely random post tonight.  I tend to ramble.

1 comment:

background

Followers