Sunday, January 30, 2011

Back in the Groove with God

Bible Study started back up last week!!  I've been really looking forward to our "break" ending and getting back into the groove of things.  I admit, it's hard to continue my quiet time when I don't have a scheduled homework or reading to help me stay on track!  So, with that said, I'm glad to be back in the groove with God :)  Here is a peek at what my perfect "quiet time" looks like.  I try to sit down around lunch time when Kenwood is either at school or down for his afternoon nap.  This day I was stocked with some Bagel Bites ( I could seriously eat these everyday...and I intend to do so while I'm still pregnant haha) a nice and healthy Dr. Pepper :)  and my Bible and "Frazzled Female" study book....pure bliss.




I ran across this quote which also made a pretty big impact on my thought process:

"People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered... Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives... Be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some false friends and true enemies... Succeed anyway. If you are honest, people may cheat you... Be honest anyway. What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight... Build it anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, then others may be jealous... Be happy anyway. The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow... Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough... Give the best anyway. You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God... It was never between you and them anyway."

1 comment:

  1. Loved this post! I also REALLY love Bagel Bites too, lol!

    ReplyDelete

background

Followers