Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fun Fabric Ideas

Well, with a newborn and a two year old my daily life is a little chaotic these days!! I also work from home managing some family property which means it's busy time for me as tax season approaches!  Thank goodness I got a lot accomplished today which means I can hopefully treat myself to some relaxing time in the near future!  During my "work break" today I played around on the computer and caught up on some of the blogs I follow.  I ran across this necklace:


I'm OBSESSED. How cute would this be with a simple white t-shirt and jeans?!*(When I'm SKINNY) Thankfully, it was followed by THIS tutorial.  I  will hopefully be attempting this in the near future with my fabric scraps as well as a few versions of these fabric flowers that I will be adding little clips to for miss Olivia...and maybe me! :)  And all you need is some hot glue, fabric & embellishment of choice...HERE is a good tutorial for them! How CUTE!


I can't wait to rummage through my fabric scraps and treat myself to some quiet crafting time in the near future! Until then, I'll just look at it all online and think to myself "I could do that!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers