Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Card Holder

I think I forgot to post this awhile back, but this is one of my favorite things!  It drives me nuts to have stuff covering our refrigerator and I totally wish it didn't because I would proudly display all kinds of artwork and cards, etc.  Conveniently, our stainless steel fridge doesn't even hold magnets--odd I know.  So, I had to find a new way to display birth announcements, holiday cards, invitations, etc.  I saw in the Pottery Barn catalog around Christmastime what they called a "card holder" for all those family holiday cards we send and receive.  The PB one was $75 and way too SMALL to hold all our cards (no, we are not that popular--just lots of family!)...no thanks.   Soooo, I got this "Iron Wall Art" at Hobby Lobby and make-shifted it into a card holder!! I LOVE it!! It's right in the kitchen so we have all our cards and announcements on it.  I can even put up Kenwood's artwork from school...when I get it.  So, voila! Our card holder!!

Here it was at first....


Here it is covered with cards!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers