Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wifely/Motherly Duties

Well, my lovely friend Luci posted on her blog the other day about a chore chart that they started with their two year old and it got my brain wheels a spinnin'.  I, like her 2year old, needed a chore chart!  Only, I need one for myself!!! I need something to keep me on track with keeping the house tidy and the laundry done.  I am lucky enough to have a husband that is a HUGE help when it comes to laundry or unloading the dishwasher, but I feel like if I had a set schedule on when certain things should be accomplished, it would be a much tidier and organized house!!  Soooo after some snooping around on the internet, I decided to make my own chart!  Here it is!  I'm thinking I might laminate one copy and use a dry erase marker to mark in the extras and check off whats been done each day....if not, I'll just make a new copy each week--but hey, why not save some paper and ink!  Feel free to copy and paste this to use for yourself!   Hopefully it will be all I hope it will be :)  Maybe next I'll add a menu planner....except the fact that we are on a diet/workout kick and our dinners recently consist of something quick (ie. cereal, soup, lean cuisine) after our evening workouts!  Which, by the way, I am loving our new gym!

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome!! I keep meaning to do a checklist for myself but never got around to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i am going to write out one of these for you to make me! I am preparing a BIG Orr Ink ORDER... i love your stuff. Obviously!

    ReplyDelete

background

Followers