Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hello there strangers

Well, well, well.  Hello there blogging world.  It's been awhile! I have been super busy these last few weeks adjusting to two babies, working out (when I would normally be blogging), and working on cards and such out the wazoo!

Miss Livi Kate went to the doctor yesterday for her 2month check up.  The word he used was "PERFECT"...I just looked at him and smiled, thinking to myself, "Well, DUH."  She is perfectly healthy!!  Weighing in at 11 pounds and 6 ounces she is gaining weight like a little chunk which means she's apparently a VERY efficient eater considering I feed her for about a total of 10 minutes!  Thank the good Lord!

Kenwood is adjusting to his sister very well.  He LOVES to take her pacifier out to giver her a kiss, and he get's really concerned when "BABY CRY!!!!"  He is such a big boy, it kind of breaks my heart!  But, I am so proud of him and he is just the best big brother a little girl could ask for!  We are also in the process of introducing the potty.  He is almost 2 1/2 and I really didn't think he was READY since he didn't show any interest at all.  He still has yet to actually GO in the potty but we sit on it several times a day and he wears big boy underwear or gets to go naked on days when we're just at the house.  It is definitely going to be a process.  It seems like he has some sort of FEAR of his "business" actually going IN the potty and not a diaper.  So, lots of prayers for patience are appreciated!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers