Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

It's beyond any explanation the joy I get from being a mother to my little rascal.  For those of you who don't have the luxury of having this joy, my greatest hope is that someday you will.

We had a wonderful Mother's Day (and Birthday) celebration on Thursday night with my family.  My sister Camber and her boys-husband Wes and son Grady- were there, as well as my brother Cord.  I somehow screwed up the ground turkey for the burgers so the men had to run to the grocery store last minute and thankfully my sister had marinated some yummy chicken to throw on the grill as well and my mommy made Grammy's famous Asparagus casserole which is always a big hit! We had a nice healthy meal to celebrate the end of our Biggest Loser competition, Mom and Cord's birthdays, and mother's day for mom!

*Kenwood and his cousin Grady--they are bff!

*She is truly the most wonderful "Zeezi"and mother in the world!

We gave mom her first iTouch.  So, as soon as she gets Words with Friends we will all have plenty of games to play...she'll be addicted. :)

On Sunday, we celebrated Mother's Day with Dillon's family.  My mom joined us for church but then dumped us to eat lunch with my brother. :)  I guess you have to divy up your time when you have more than one child!  But we enjoyed the time with the Orr's! And Kenwood loves those cousins just as much!

*Please forgive my puffy face...I've been sooo sick with allergies for the last few days!

*The original "Orr" family :) ...Happy Mother's day to Leah and Loma!


Happy Mother's Day to Nana who joined us as well and to Dillon's Granny and my Granny and my Grammy who couldn't be with us this year but were definitely looking down! We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers