Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Front Remodel

I know I've talked about everything we were doing to the front of the house.  New door, shutters, rock pavers, patio....but I never showed the completed pics.  So here you go!

*BEFORE-black shutters/door and no rock accents

*AFTER-brown cedar shutteres, stained knotty alder door, and rock accent window/door--now if we can get that new roof we are wanting......

*BEFORE-Black door with glass storm door and ceramic tile porch

AFTER-knotty alder door, wood stamped concrete, and rock surround --the boxwoods were removed and we planted a Japanese Maple and added our lion statues at the front-"PhiAlpha"-(Sorry, this pic was just after the hail storm so please forgive the messiness!)

New Shutters

New Shutters close up---I'm so proud of my hubby for doing such a great job!

1 comment:

background

Followers