Monday, May 10, 2010

Living Room Fabric Change!

I said a long time ago that I was going to re-do the fabrics in my living room!!  I got most of the way done but my sewing machine went haywire on me at the end!  But here is the majority of it.

New pillows for the couch--I plan on putting a rectangular one in the middle with ruffles but of course my sewing machine broke on me :(
Not a very good pic-but new curtains

Pillow close-up-small pillow is a gray linen style paisley with blue linen ruffle
Pillow close-up--the big pillows are double sided leopard and blue sear-sucker
better views of curtains-grommet top ecru linen with a band of the gray linen fabric that matches the pillows.  I had to add the beads for a little more glitz that I'm sure Dillon could've lived without :)

I'm also using the leopard fabric in the new bathroom for a cafe' curtain on the bathroom window and the paisley linen for a curtain valance in the kitchen....as soon as I get my sewing machine back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers