Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Back to School!!

I call it "school" but everyone else calls it Mother's Day Out.  Kenwood has been in MDO for a little over a year, and I'm thrilled by how much he has learned not only intellectually but socially.  Like sharing, hugging, etc.  Which we do alot of at our house anyway, but I've always thought it was important for kids to be socially inclined from a young age.  Summer MDO has been really fun, today he got to wear his swimsuit to school for their "waterplay day".  But, starting in the fall, my little angel will no longer be in the kiddie class with cribs and he'll have to have a "napmat" like a toddler (which he is, even though I still like him as my baby). So, I had a hard time finding a napmat that wasn't real character-y but was still soft and cushy.  I ended up finding one on Etsy (my guilty pleasure) and ordered it today.  So I got this napmat, in the boy pattern below:


The argyle is a fleece, so it'll be nice and soft attached as a blanket and it comes with a pillow...I think he'll like it.....I just hope he'll actually nap on it!

I also got pretty excited and went ahead and ordered Kenwood a new backpack and lunchbox from Pottery Barn kids with his name on both. How cool is it that they hook together?! I got him the brown with red.  I'm totally pumped for the easy packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers