Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Little Brother or Little Sister?!

So, obviously I've been on hiatus from blogging lately.  Chalk it up to being overly tired, sluggish, un-motivated, and ESPECIALLY morning sickness!! For those of you who I have essentially kicked out of my life by not calling, not calling back, not texting, etc.  don't take it personal, and I sincerely apologize! I am a very tired and sick pregnant woman and the last thing on my "to-do" list is to chit chat....no offense, I'd just much rather sleep these days!  With that said.....the sickness and tiredness is so worth it!

WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!!!!!

OMG, I still can't really believe it myself!  I am currently 8 1/2 weeks pregnant, with a due date of February 19, 2011.  We have waited awhile to tell people because after some recent heartache, we wanted to make sure that we were going to have a healthy, full-term pregnancy with the end result being a healthy little angel.  I went to the doctor again today (I went 2weeks ago for an ultrasound and saw a healthy heartbeat) and they informed me that we had no reason for concern and everything looked very healthy and normal according to the ultrasound! YAY!  And, the cherry on top---My doc prescribed some good 'ol Zofran to ease this nasty nausea I have 24/7.  I remember from my pregnancy with Kenwood that Zofran is a Miracle Drug for nausea, so I have high hopes to pick up my prescription!

According to all the pregnancy trackers, our little angel is currently the size of an olive...but no martinis or bloody mary's for me!  Please keep us in your prayers for a healthy, happy pregnancy and baby!  I'm anxious to see how our precious Kenwood will adapt to another little rugrat hanging around the house :)



2 comments:

  1. Yippee! I love being an Aunt. And yeah- I have been waiting for a new blog post.Hope you are feeling better!
    Cam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm sure Kenwood will be a great big brother to your sweet blessing!

    ReplyDelete

background

Followers