Monday, August 16, 2010

Thankful for minimal BLAH

While my morning sickness is still coming at random these days, I'm VERY thankful that it's not 24/7 anymore!  I'm also very sure that my little rascal is thankful that we don't have to move his toy boxes into mommy and daddy's room anymore so mommy can lay down (which is the ONLY way I can get through the day without getting sick over my entire house).  We are also very thankful that this new wave of calmer morning sickness is coming right around the time our Play Group is starting to meet back up.

I honestly don't know how I would survive without the truly wonderful God-fearing women in our little Play Group. We have all become so close and I consider them some of my very best friends these days.  We all have kiddos around the same age which is SO FUN for us and for them!  AND, to make things even better alot of us are about to (or already have) welcome our second little bundles of joy who will all be around the same age also!  God has truly blessed us by putting this little group in our lives and we are so excited about what the future holds with all these wonderful kiddos and mommas!  Here are some pics of some of our "dates" over the past year:




Unfortunately, the morning sickness routine took a pretty hard toll on my little man and he is now addicted to television...or "shows".  He is constantly saying "Show, Show?" His favorites right now are Yo Gabba Gabba and The Fresh Beat Band.

I am going to try to start cutting back on our "Show" time for awhile.  Maybe, when baby #2 gets here we can have "Show" time while Mommy nurses...we'll see how well that pans out! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers