Friday, August 20, 2010

Girl Crazy

Don't get me wrong, I love my little boy more than life itself...but oh my goodness it's SO FUN shopping for a little girl!  Little boys are super easy, they wear tshirts, jeans, and shorts...and an occasional polo shirt here and there.  But with little girls, the clothing options are almost endless!! I haven't bought anything yet, but trust me -- I plan to!  Here are just a few of my MUST-HAVES from my favorite online stores on the planet: the wonderful Etsy.com.

I have no doubt in my mind that we will have a little bald baby just like Kenwood (who is still mostly bald by the way at 20months) so, I plan on having plenty of headbands available for me to stick obscenely large bows and flowers on.  Yes, my sweet Olivia will likely get called a "Bow-Head" until she's at least in Middle School, because Mommy LOVES bows :)  This is one of my favorites I've seen, I love the skinny elastic headband versus the chunky knitted ones.  This is a must-have.

Leg warmers, yes please!  Since Olivia will be here in the wee-hours of the winter months I plan on lots of long-sleeved onesies paired with these darling leg warmers for quick and easy mid-night and mid-morning diaper changes- not to mention their just plain adorable. 
Some Etsy stores even have cute ones for boys....but I'm pretty sure Dillon would nix that purchase :)


I never had shoes on Kenwood until he walked, but these are pretty cute options versus plain old socks to keep those little tootsies warm on our outings to lunch or the mall or grocery store.

Bloomers are a must with little girls...this one might be a little "poofy" for under a dress or skirt, but it sure looks darn cute to run around the house in the crawling months that will soon approach us when the weather is nice enough to wear this little frock around the house and paired with some leg warmers to protect those little legs from carpet burn when she learns to crawl :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Cara! Did you see that link on my blog? I just got 3 of those exact same leg warmers in the mail yesterday! They are the cutest. The blue with strawberries are my fave. Girl stuff is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha too funny!! I didn't see it until just now! Apparently, you have pretty good taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,it is so fun shopping for little girls! Let me tell you we have so many leg warmers and bows at our place. I actually have a friend how makes adorable bows for really cheap. Check her out on facebook, it is bug and bean bows. She will make you anything you want! Also do you know of the etsy shop with the little booties? Emmee Kate needs some of those to match her big sisters uggs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh...I don't remember. But you can go to Etsy and just search baby girl boot

    ReplyDelete

background

Followers