Monday, August 16, 2010

We are SERIOUSLY INSANE.

So, my last blog was about how excited I was getting ready for Kenwood's new room! Well, in the last week and a half since I finally updated my blog....we've taken that little idea and gone literal.  Last Wednesday we went to look at a house, this is something we often do when my obsession of Real Estate escalates on one particular house that I think is a "steal".  So, of course like we always do-- we fell in love with it! HA Go figure! Anyways, we decided on Friday to go ahead and list our house with a good friend (and neighbor) of ours.  So "VOILA" our house is officially on the market! Now, the kicker is IF our house sells, WHERE will we move? We are the type that don't want to just move to move...so if we can't find a house we love better than ours at the point when we sell it--we may just not move.  Yes, we are crazy and indecisive.  But I'm anxious to see the traffic we get on this house and even more anxious to see THE offer that will hopefully-eventually come!

Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers