Thursday, March 11, 2010

Exterior Pics I promised

Here is a picture of the rock fasad (keep in mind it's still being finished)  The mortar is pretty dark.  I'm pretty sure it will lighten up as it dries...the guy doing it nodded yes when I asked--but he doesn't really speak English so I'm hoping he knew what I was saying! :)  Oh, and please forgive the disassembled fountain and my beautiful flower bed [insert sarcasm here]...it's basically been DESTROYED from all the trampling of workers feet...wonderful.


The finished expanded patio...it's still drying but I am soooo excited to put new patio furniture out!  The bottom corner is the existing patio---it's just really dirty so thats why it doesn't match.  But it matches perfect in "real life" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers