Monday, January 17, 2011

The Nursery

Olivia's nursery is pretty much DONE!! We are waiting on the nightstand that matches her furniture and then we'll hang some stuff on the wall.  But, other than that...we're pretty much ready for her to be here!!! NOW, please.

Here is the entry nook to her room...I had posted awhile back about the name plate that is hanging there now.  Kenwood has one on his side too.

The room so far...the walls are a light gray, and the furniture is Ivory...with ivory, khaki, and light pink fabrics and accessories.  There are a few touches of teal/turquoise too...
We are waiting on the nightstand to put beside the rocker...

This is one of my FAVORITE purchases!! Thanks Hobby Lobby for your 50% off sales every other week :)

 Kenwood has been a big help setting up sister's room....

Even if he would much rather play on the rocker than help set up :)

Thanks again to Hobby Lobby's 50% sale!! I got this framed corkboard and hot-glued some ribbon to it.  It's hanging in her bathroom so we'll be able to see exactly which bow we'll need!!  All of the frames that will be hanging and going in her room are black too...so it matched perfectly!!

The bow-holder above will be much more "full" as soon as I get my Ebay order in!! I got a "lot" of 22 different colors of bows...guess we'll have one to match just about everything!!  Yes, I am a believer in the BIGGER the bow, the BETTER.  I love BIG, OBNOXIOUS bows :)

 Since I'm planning on her being a bald baby...like every other child in our family, I had to invest in some cute headbands too!!  

 And I bought a 10color pack of skinny headbands on Etsy to clip all those big, obnoxious bows to :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers