Friday, January 7, 2011

...then there was FOUR

Well, the countdown is on!  I am almost 35 weeks pregnant with Miss Olivia Kate and we couldn't be more excited to meet that precious face in a few weeks!  I'm really not sure how Kenwood is going to handle having another baby around the house.  He is such a laid back kiddo that I almost expect him to do well with being a big brother...but at the same time I'm so terrified that he's not going to get the attention he deserves as soon as his sister gets here!  I don't want him to grow up too fast because of us saying "Can you bring me a diaper?" "Can you get sissy's bottle?" etc. etc.  I KNOW he'll be a wonderful helper but I want to make sure that I'm not expecting him to help too much and I want to let him still be a toddler and play with his toys and ROOOAR with his Dinosaurs.  I just want my two little babies to be babies forever I guess....and she's not even here yet for me to be concerned about HER growing up too fast!! Haha  I am so thankful to be able to be a stay at home mom and spend every waking moment with my kiddos.  I know I complain sometimes to my husband about how worn out I am chasing a toddler and being 9months pregnant, but honestly there is no other place I would rather be than worn out at home with my sweet baby boy and soon to be baby girl.  I feel so blessed to have this chaotic, always messy, full of laughter, toys everywhere home where we can just enjoy being a family and relish in our little moments together.  Dillon and I are very lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers