Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pregnancy Post

I'm sitting here on this Sunday morning, exhausted!! Almost officially "full-term". They say 37 weeks is "full term" and while I'm technically 36 weeks pregnant--I'm IN my 37th week. So, it confuses me!! Anyways- I haven't been nesting much because I am so beyond exhausted no matter how much I rest!! At almost 37 weeks, I am STILL getting nausea. I think the nausea mostly stems from the extreme heartburn I've been getting as soon as I lay down for bed. Convenient.

I went to the doc last week and had gained 5 pounds. I'm topping the charts these days with a total weight gain of 42 pounds (according to last week!!). I've been swelling a bit this week and been more tired than normal so I'm desperately hoping I'm not getting pre-eclamptic. I showed signs with Kenwood which is why they induced me early--good thing too since he was 2 weeks early and 8pounds 13ounces!!!!

I woke up this morning short of breath, nothing really helps so either she is crowding my lung space (which is common) or my blood pressure is going up. Arg. I go back to the doctor tomorrow afternoon so hopefully I will know more and maybe even get an induction date!!!

Until then, I'm enjoying a warm bath at least once a day and some quality time with my husband and my munchkin! Kenwood and I are watching Finding Nemo right now--I think I know the entire script for this movie :) but he loves it & I love him!! CANNOT wait to have 2 snuggle buddies and have some energy again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers