Friday, January 14, 2011

When Parents Text

I came across this website thanks to a friends post on Facebook the other day.

Www.whenparentstext.com

I think it's a whole lot funnier when you are a parent or have a parent that actually uses their texting!! There are a few on there that I actually laughed out loud...mainly because I can see myself doing the same thing in the future.

It made me think about how kids are getting cell phones younger and younger these days and before I can blink Kenwood and Olivia will be growing up and texting their friends (and us). Dillon and I laugh and imagine the kind of parents we will be to our kids as they get older, how we'll interact with them, discipline them when they do the same things we did millions of times before or possibly worse, what kind of relationship we'll have with them. It's fun to think about and I know the day will come entirely too fast when we will know the answer to these imaginary thoughts. Until then, We're enjoying these last few weeks as a family of three and giving all our love and attention to our angel boy. He has no idea what is coming....

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers