Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mother's Day Out is like Speed

Kenwood has been going to Mother's Day Out for awhile now.  Just starting in November, he started going to Crossings Church on Tuesdays and Thursdays....two days a week instead of one where he used to go.  Which quite honestly is a HUGE difference! I have gotten so much done today that DEFINITELY would not have been possible with my precious rascal! I mean, I feel like I'm on speed or something on the days he goes to "school" b/c I'm running around the city running errands and driving like a mad woman so I can get all of my errands accomplished in one day!  I bet if I got my blood pressure taken on MDO days it would be off the charts.

Anyway, I'm gonna get a good taste of MDO rehab when Christmas Break comes...which is now. Today is his last day until January 5th.  I sure am glad Dillon will be around to share the diaper changes and help entertaining our precious angel....well, let's be realistic, he'll probably only be helping with the entertainment part! (Just kidding darling....kind of)  But really, I can't complain because he pays the bills that allow me to stay at home with my baby and still get a few hours a week of "me" time!  Which I don't feel guilty for one bit. My mother always told me, "you'll be a better mother if you can get a break now and then!"  One of the many words of wisdom from dear old mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers