Thursday, December 9, 2010

Baby Shower

I know I have bragged on the wonderful girls and kids in our playgroup before, but yesterday they all went above and beyond and threw my bff Sara and I a joint baby shower!  It was my first baby shower for Miss Olivia and we got tons of great "girl stuff" that we needed!!! First of all, it is the coolest thing ever that I am pregnant with not only one of my best friends.....but there are FIVE (I think I counted everyone) of us due in the next few months and three others have already had baby #2!  Then, there are the SANE few in the group who are sticking to baby #1 for awhile!  I am beyond blessed to be surrounded by all of these wonderful mom's as some of my best friends.  Beyond blessed.  I SO wish I would've taken some pictures, but I think all of us were having too much fun to even think about a camera!  Anyway, I am one lucky girl and I am so thankful for all of you!  I feel lucky to know that I am raising my kids alongside other kids from families that I know are being raised in Christian homes and learning polite social manners.  We are going to have so much fun over the next several years!  I see many group family vacations in our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers