Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Joys of Cleaning

Ok, so let's be honest.  There are some people out there who actually enjoy cleaning at any point in time and they are some of the most organized people I know.  I, for one, am not one of those people.  However, let it be known that when I get in the "mode" to clean...I am unstoppable!  Something about the smell of a clean house and getting to use all of my cleaning supplies (I seriously LOVE to buy cleaning supplies-which is weird I know) gives me some sort of high.  Maybe it's the chemicals?! But, honestly, I love the anticipation of a clean house!  Don't be fooled, I don't get in this "cleaning mode" often.  But, I do get in it when I know I'm having company over or my house has become such a disaster zone that I (Or my husband) can  no longer stand it.  Which brings me to today.  I am in "cleaning mode" today.  I have already finished 2 loads of laundry, fed my birthday boy his breakfast, and intend to keep it moving!  I am so looking forward to the moment that all the toys are off the ground, out from under the furniture, nothing is on the counters, and I can proceed with my Pledge & Pine Sol in hand.  Which, I will follow with a good sweeping of the hardwood floors and a nice vacuuming in all the rooms....Does this put anyone else in the mood to clean?! Whooo hooooo

1 comment:

  1. Me me me! I want to clean, but not your house. I can clean mine top to bottom in 1-2 hours! I'm guessing yours is an all day affair. See you and your clean house tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

background

Followers