Monday, December 20, 2010

Kenwood's First Nativity Set

I'm not sure I've ever mentioned Dillon's godparents or not...shame on me if I haven't!  We consider them family and they go above and beyond for us (and our sweet Kenwood) constantly!!  Anyway, Richard and Teresa Finley are Don and Loma's best friends and Dillon and Leah's God-parents...which I guess makes them my kids Great-God-Parents?  Anyway, they do a little something for all the kids just about every holiday--which is totally overwhelming that they are so thoughtful of all of us!  This Christmas, Kenwood got a Nativity set to play with!!! It was such a wonderful gift because I think it's important for kids to have at least one Nativity Scene that they can play with and as they grow older they can act out the story of Jesus' birth and really let it sink in.  Kenwood is already having so much fun with his Nativity Set that he hasn't quit playing with it!! I have a feeling this is going to be one of those "Christmas Toys" the kids will always remember playing with during the Christmas season.  Can't wait for Miss Olivia to be playing with our little Kenwood next year!

Pulling the basket with the "Donk" aka Donkey

 Playing with some of the other animals

He put the angel up on top of the tree!!!! 
I was so shocked that maybe he actually understood what the angel was?!  How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers