Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy Nesting!

Christmas is right around the corner, I have all my Christmas shopping DONE and WRAPPED (Yes, you heard me).  I am extra excited about Christmas this year because it will be our first year to do Santa and stockings at our house with our little family! I know...I've already said that in another post, but I am really really excited for Kenwood to experience Santa and for us to set out cookies and milk this year!  Here are my WRAPPED Christmas presents already under the tree!

Another thing that is FINISHED around my house? Olivia's bedding!! YAY!!!! Finally! It was really quite easy, but it was definitely time-consuming.  But, the time was worth the money I saved, and I'm in love with it!
Close up! Forgive the bunched up blanket where the mattress should be :)


FINALLY all done! It's super soft and she's going to LOVE it!!

Now that her bedding is done, her room still isn't quite ready for her.  We have a glider/recliner that we ordered since I still use the one in Kenwood's room to read books and say our prayers at night before bed.  Here is my new chair, I'm super duper excited! Can't wait to see the final product!!

It won't be in this ugly gray color, it'll be in the khaki minky dot underneath...but do you see the little remote on the seat? Ummm that's right! It's electric and it lays ALL the way back so I can sleep in there on those fussy  nights with my little high-maintenance angel!  
Now, if I can only talk D into a laptop, I will be perfectly content for all of my late night feedings!
I think the tan color will look great with her bedding! We took the swatches and it matches the ruffle color almost exactly, so I'm pretty excited!


Merry Christmas and Happy Nesting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers