Thursday, December 16, 2010

Planning for TWO

I am starting to really contemplate a number of things related to Olivia.  The first is the fact that one of my best friends had her baby girl today!!! YAY!!! She was FIVE weeks early though...which freaks me out b/c we're only about 3 1/2 weeks apart in our due date which means if that were me, Olivia would be here in 3 weeks.  No, I'm not ready for her yet and I don't think I'll be ready then either!!  So, I've really started thinking about all the things that go along with having a toddler and an infant!  The other day Dillon and I had a "credit" at Baby USA and decided we needed a new pack 'n' play/bassinet for the baby.  We figured, it would keep her off the floor (especially with our, "not so gentle" little boy running around like a maniac and trying to feed her "cany" aka Candy).  So, we ultimately decided on this one:

It's on rollers, so we can roll it into the bedroom at night for her to sleep in the bassinet part for the first few weeks(she will likely move to her crib at two weeks b/c I'm a babywise mom)...it also has a changing station complete with wipes holder and cup holders (for bottles) and an "electronics module with vibration soothes and amuses your little one with 5 classical songs, 5 soothing nature sounds, convenient look light and auto-shut off time"

I also went back and forth on what stroller we needed...and ultimately decided again on my original choice...the same one I posted a few months ago: Schwinn Turismo Double Jogger


AND...I'm already starting to obsess about my post pregnancy weight loss and I'm not even full-term yet.    Hopefully having a jogging stroller will motivate me to actually get the kids out this spring and go for a run in the afternoons....that, or maybe Santa will bring me a treadmill or elliptical?! Doubtful.



1 comment:

  1. I'm a babywise mom as well:) You will be such a wonderful mommy of two!!!! Love the pack n play...girl stuff is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

background

Followers