Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Kenwood's Birthday Bash!

I know I blogged last week about Kenwood's birthday week, but he is now officially a two year old!!! We went to the doctor today for his 2 year check up.  Thankfully, no shots today!! YAY!!!  He is a very healthy two-year old and apparently a very smart little boy :)  He was about 75th percentile in height and 65th in weight.  I'm thinking we might have a tall boy on our hands--tight end anyone?  We had a great birthday party at our house on Sunday night!  Kenwood had family and friends over and SANTA came to visit!  Even though Kenwood was terrified of Santa...he still insisted on wearing the Santa hat all night...and all day Monday...and I finally got him to wear his OU hat today instead.  But, I guess he's just festive and ready for Christmas!!  Here are a few pics from the party!




This was Dillon's rocking horse as a little boy--his parents re-finished it and cleaned it up to give to Kenwood for his birthday!! Such a cool and sentimental gift for this little guy!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was so much fun! I'm sad we had to miss it!

    ReplyDelete

background

Followers