Monday, October 18, 2010

All things shiny and NEW!

Well, well, well.  Hello there blog readers! I am back to life!!  We are officially moved in to our new house and slowly but surely getting nice and settled.  Last week was a FULL week of packing up the house...we literally had 7 days to pack a 3000 square foot house with an almost 2 year old and me, the giant pregnant one.

God has had some truly amazing timing in our lives these last few weeks. He is the only one I can praise for all of our new found blessings!  The first week of October we got an offer on our house.  That same week, Dillon accepted a new job.  Then, last week was packing week which was ended with double closings (on our house and the new house).  Thankfully, Dillon was off work all of last week to help me pack up the house and lift all the heavy boxes that Dillon forbid me to lift (I didn't complain).  I cannot tell you how perfect the timing was for him to be off last week!

So, with so much "new" around our house in the past week, we are looking forward to settling into all the changes!  We are beyond blessed and thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers