Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Bedding Decision!!

Ok, so I know everyone is probably super sick of discussing our bedding dilemmas! But, I think I have FINALLY made up my mind :)  I am going to duplicate my original favorite, with some changes:



I cannot find a pink stripe or gingham print in taffeta or silk ANYWHERE....you'd think it'd be easy right? WRONG.  So, I went to my handy-dandy Fabric.com and picked out some cotton fabric with the same print.

This stripe will be horizontal for skirt, ties and ruffle on bumper

The pink polka dot will be on the outside of the bumper

The white minky dot will be the inside of bumper as well as the crib sheet

Thoughts?!  I haven't set anything in stone, so I'd love to hear your opinions! :)  I like the idea of simple pink and white...I just don't think you can go wrong with polka dots or stripes---they will always be "IN". And I don't want to SPLURGE on crib bedding that she will likely only use for 6-9 months if she's anything like her big brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers