Thursday, October 21, 2010

"The Famn Damily"

I am really completely and utterly looking forward to celebrating my 26th birthday with my family tonight! I am so blessed to have a family that I love so much and a family that actually has FUN together! We have a blast every single time and some of the time we don't even have meaningful conversation, we just have fun laughing at (and with) eachother.  I am lucky to have a brother and sister that are not only like me in certain aspects, but more importantly completely opposite of me (and each other).  That is what I love most about them!  We were lucky enough to have parents who loved us and cared for us and raised us with enough trust to make our own decisions.  They didn't try to shape the people we were going to be, but instead guided us and loved us while we were able to become the people WE wanted to be and loved us despite our many many (many, in my case) mistakes.  I can only strive to be the type of parent my parents were to us!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers