Monday, October 18, 2010

Custom Cards

Another thing I've been working on lately--other than the obvious which would be moving.  Is cards and stationary for our family.   We needed some new stationary for thank you cards as gifts for Miss Olivia start arriving and for us to send out for our thankfullness in general to those that are helping us get settled along the way.  Here is what the new stationary will look like:

Front of Card
Back of Card/Inside of Card
You can't really tell but they'll be 5x7 professionally printed on white 100# Cardstock with a Linen finish.  I can't decide if I'll do a postcard style or a folded card...but I'm excited!


This is our moving announcement that I'll be sending out as well.  Sorry, creepers.  I changed the address to keep our privacy.  These will also be 5x7 printed on 100# cardstock.  They will be postcard style with the back being solid green.  I'm probably going to print these with a Metallic finish for fun :)

I've been doing tons of shower and birthday invites and stationary gifts for other people, so it's fun to do something we will actually get to use!  I'm already getting antsy to do our Christmas card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers