Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I have about a million things to do, and low and behol I'm avoiding it all and blogging. I have to organize my work papers so nothing gets lost in the move, I have to start packing up all my dishes and china--which I'm avoiding due to a wild and crazy toddler, I have to do loads of laundry--a job that will never ever end, and I have to play with and entertain my sweet munchkin while we can take advantage of this beautiful weather!! Sometimes I complain about all the things I need to do in my life, but really I'm just thankful I get tro stay at home with my sweet baby and that I have a work-at-home job and that I have THINGS that need packing. A daily reminder that even the mundane day-to-day chores are in fact blessings from above!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers