Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bargain Shopping

Since we are in the process of moving, I'm having some major jealousy towards everyone that is buying pumpkins and fall stuff to decorate their houses! I don't really want to do anything to my house since the second I buy anything, I'll have to move it.  So, for my retail therapy, clothes will have to do....and since I'm pregnant and hate buying maternity clothes, my boys get the good end of the deal on this one!

I am sincerely OBSESSED with TJMAXX.  I buy just about all of Kenwood's clothes there and just recently got my husband several nice Ralph Lauren Polo button-ups for work and some sweaters for the fall and a comfy pullover.  I bought Olivia a little one-piece footsie set, and I bought Kenwood a new pair of jeans today too...my little man is too tall for his 24month jeans even though they fit perfectly around his little belly.  I hate it that he grows so fast :(  but the high-waters just won't do.

Anyway, for those of you that have a break or need some good quality clothes hit up TJMAXX for almost half the price of what you pay at the mall.  I also buy all of Kenwood's books there.  They have a huge selection of kids books, again, for almost half the price of retail.

Nothing like some good 'ol bargain shopping to complete your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers