Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The joy of leftovers

Speaking of cooking adventures...we had spaghetti for dinner last night.  Which is apparently Kenwood's favorite meal of all time.  He ate more than both Dillon and I combined!!  So, I heated up some leftovers for lunch today...he ate TWO full bowls.  There is just something so funny about spaghetti kid pictures, enjoy:
I love spaghetti, I love it so much, I like to put it in my hair....
 But, the fork doesn't work quite like mommy's brush....
 Mommy said: "Say Cheese!"...so I did. Sarcasm runs in my family.
 I got to drink Chocolate Milk for lunch...It's so good, I want to drink it with my eyes closed.

1 comment:

  1. The cheese picture looks just like you! I swear we could find a photo of you that is identical to this! Love it and love him.

    ReplyDelete

background

Followers