Monday, November 8, 2010

Season Greetings

I know, I know we haven't even had Thanksgiving yet! Nevertheless, I am in major mode for Christmas! YAY!!!! Dillon says he won't get the Christmas boxes down from the attic until the week of Thanksgiving (bah-humbug), but I'm decorating in my mind!  I'm also getting things in order for  Christmas cards! YAY!!!  As you all have read, I've been LOVING doing digital work for people for cards, invitations, and mailouts (I actually just ordered Kenwood's birthday/Holiday party invites)--Thank you OU Gaylord College of Journalism for my Photoshop skills, that is one of the things I actually learned and REMEMBERED in college! :) Here are some Christmas cards so far:




I've had several people asking about doing a Christmas card or baby announcement for them, normally I wouldn't charge anything because I love it so much--but it does take up some time for me to get it right, so here is the info if you want it:

$10 digital design (tell me what you want!! The style, color scheme, how many pictures, etc)--Just send the pictures you want on the card and I will email you a hi-def .jpeg and you can print them yourself at your local photo printer OR I have printing options if you'd prefer (these turn out a thousand times more professional with free envelopes PLUS you get front and back printing and the option of plain,linen,or metallic cardstock) and I can have them shipped straight to you. 

1 comment:

  1. im obsessed.. Cant wait to see what you whip up for ours!! Im glad i have a best friend who is awesome with photoshop :) Love you my talented bf!

    ReplyDelete

background

Followers