Friday, November 5, 2010

Lovey Dovey

There has been alot of holding and hugging in our house these past two weeks!  We hug and kiss alot in this family, but these last two weeks have been ALOT!!! Kenwood is definitely starting to sense that there is about to be some major changes in our house....he may actually be grasping that a sister is coming but nevertheless he knows SOMETHING is going to happen.  Kenwood has been very PRO-mommy lately and wants to be held and snuggled ALL the time.  It's really pretty sweet because he has never been a cuddly little boy, so I'm trying to take advantage of my time with my sweet little boy while he's the "only child". 

I am certainly not complaining, but the tantrums we get when Mommy can't play with him or hold him all day long (I am pregnant with back pain and exhaustion people!) are clearly a sign he knows something's up! It's actually fairly humorous, because I was telling my Bible Study girls the other day how I wished he would cuddle and want me to love on him more because he was so independent.....I guess the term is "Be careful what  you PRAY for".  God has a sense of humor, I know he does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers