Tuesday, September 28, 2010

3 Times Better with just ONE Letter!

So sorry for my long weekend hiatus!  I was having entirely too much fun to sit down and take a few minutes to blog :)  This weekend was a blast from the past! Literally! OU TriDelta celebrated it's 100th year on campus with a weekend full of sisterly celebration.  A little cheesy, maybe.  A lot fun, duh.

On Friday night Dillon and I trucked on down to our old stomping grounds in good 'ol Norman for the TriDelt social at 747.  For those of you who are familiar or ran around in a fraternity/sorority around the time it opened and got popular (2004-2007), it is also fondly referred to as "Club Poison".  I'm sure many of my readers can vouch that it's almost always a good time!

Anyway, on Friday night I was pleasantly surprised by two of my best college friends making their way up from Texas!  We had some serious fun in college and we had a blast laughing and telling our "remember when..." stories.  After the social, a group from my pledge class and our husbands (and soon to be husbands) all went to dinner at Iron Starr BBQ.  It's amazing all the new and cool things that have gone up in Norman since we left only a short 3 years ago.  We had a nice long dinner, again laughing and telling stories and at times wishing we were still in college!

Saturday was a "girls" day and I went to La Luna for a pledge class reunion lunch.  The food was great but the conversation was even better.  I'm pretty sure I scared away a few of the girls from ever having children--I think Charlee literally broke out in hives at the mention of pregnancy :)  After lunch, we went back the house and saw all the new decorating that had been done and looked at all our old rooms.  We were laughing at the thought of renting the house out for a Spring Break and all moving back in for just a week--what a reality show that would be!!  Best vacation ever.

Overall, it was a great weekend and I got to see some of the most influential girls of my college years.  I love you all and can't wait to get together again!!

Here are some "remember when" pictures that are priceless:

Mardi Gras in New Orleans

We totally just jumped on another house's date party bus on a whim
...one of my favorite college memories

Ninja Turtles for Homecoming Skit
Puerta Vallarta, MX Spring Break

2 of my very best friends from college- don't kid yourself, we blew this up to poster size for our house

TTEAMIB as Seniors-- Best pledge class EVER

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers