Friday, September 3, 2010

Well, Hello Fall!

I'd like to think (and hope and pray) that this morning sickness foolishness is finally beginning to pass!! Yay!!! Either it's passed or I'm loving this beautiful weather so much that I'm beginning not to notice the nausea. In either case, I'm just glad I'm back to being productive!

I am really hoping this weather continues- we have been enjoying playing outside for longer than 15 minutes at a time!

We have also recently started nighttime "pajama rides" on the golf cart to get the last of the energy out of our little rascal before bedtime. It's been so nice enjoying and taking advantage of the beautiful weather as a family-especially now that I feel good!! Can't wait for all the fun we're gonna have this fall-our last full season as just the three of us! I am truly blessed with the boys (and little girl to be) in my life! God is so GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers