Friday, September 3, 2010

Thank you, Ramen Noodles.

I made Kenwood the EASIEST dinner tonight! I went to the grocery store and everything today, but I wasn't that hungry, Daddy wasn't home yet and I just wasn't in the mood to really COOK anything (shocking, I know-I HATE cooking)! So, thank you to my new spin on Ramen Noodles! At 29cents a pack, you really can't mess them up!

1) Put the noodles in a bowl full of water and microwaved for 3:30 minutes.
2) Drain noodles
3) Add a tiny amount of butter or margarine
4) Add seasoning as preferred-- I didn't use the package that it comes with b/c it's too high in sodium for a little guy, but he was content with just the buttery noodles!
5) You can chop and add just about any veggie to this too! YUM-O I added some canned carrots that were already chopped up, I think Kenwood picked those all out and ate them first since you can't see them in the picture!

VOILA, easiest, quickest little meal for my little guy tonight.  I think this would be a great option for those kiddos just starting into their more advanced foods also, if you cut the noodles up really good and small.  Kenwood LOVED it! We'll be doing this again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers