Monday, September 20, 2010

Fall TV

It's really pretty sad how excited I get when all the TV shows start their premieres!! It's a sign that fall is here and Dillon and I will have plenty to watch when Kenwood goes down for the night!

On our watch list this week--and most of the season:

Mondays: Nothing I'm too excited about, we'll probably watch the pilot of Chase tonight and see how that goes. I used to watch Gossip Girl, but I'm bored with it.
Tuesdays: Biggest Loser & Parenthood (Both are definitely in our top 5 favorite shows (right now)!)
Wednesdays:  Modern Family (FOR SURE) & we'll be trying Better With You this season as well
Thursdays:  Grey's Anatomy & we'll try My Generation
Friday-Sunday: Football-duh, people.
Sunday Night: DEXTER!!!!!!! Whoooo hooooo


Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I am DYING (no pun intended) to see Dexter. I have heard such great things, and am hoping if I go on bedrest for any period of time that I can watch all of the seasons. What channel does it come on? LOVE fall TV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's on Showtime! We actually got Netflix and watched all the Seasons on the "live streaming" and then we ended up buying Showtime right before last season started because we were dying! Haha

    ReplyDelete

background

Followers