Friday, September 10, 2010

Stroller Search

We have been very busy lately with trying to sell our house, trying to keep our house clean in order to sell it, trying to prepare ourselves for another little munchkin, and trying to relish in our time with our sweet Kenwood until baby sister gets here!  But, on the subject of preparing for the life of a family of FOUR, I have been desperately searching and researching double strollers (funny, I still have time to shop!). Here is the one I think I've decided on:

Schwinn Turismo Double Stroller

I think I've decided on this for a few reasons:

1.  I like the side-by-side vs. tandem because I know Kenwood will HATE the tandem since he's awfully nosey :)

2. I needed a double stroller that I could attach a carseat to--alot of them have a carseat adapter that comes seperately running anywhere around $50-$150, ummmm no thanks! 

3.  I LOVE that the kids and the parents get cup holders- alot of the "joggers" don't offer this.

4. Looks like good storage space underneath and I like the double canopy vs. one large canopy that covers both seats.

5. It's a jogger. I love love love my Jeep Jogger (that is desperately worn to pieces) even though I don't really JOG persay--I still like the single swivel wheel and it's really sturdy. 

6. It's not the most expensive!! It's about $100 cheaper than the other 2 I was thinking about (which make you buy a carseat adapter on top of that)

So, it looks like this Schwinn Turismo is the winner! YAY!

3 comments:

  1. i'm glad you did all this research so now I don't have to! Ha.. thanks friends, im sure ill just get this one if you say its good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have registered for the Baby Jogger City Mini. It had great reviews, and I have heard from another mom of twins that it's a great tandem one. But yours looks great, too! Just another option if you want to look (it's on my Babies R Us registry)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The City Mini was at the top of my list too!! I just couldn't bring myself to pay the extra $ for the carseat adapter and it didn't have cupholders. But, I do hear it's AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete

background

Followers