Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Writer's Block

I really didn't have a whole lot to write about today, but I've been trying to update my blog more regularly since I went on hiatus for so long-thanks for nothin', morning sickness.  Annoying to my readers, and frankly annoying to my sanity!  I started this blog because I've always loved to write.  With that said, I only like to write about things I WANT to write about, so I don't think I would've ever been very good at what my college education directed me to do-Journalism. BLAH for being "politically correct" all the time.  Which, I obviously am not.

I always got stuck with the most depressing subject matter. My high school English paper was on The Black Plague. Really? That in itself is just depressing. I also, at one point, did a biography paper on Judy Garland (Dorothy from Wizard of Oz), who had several suicide attempts and ended up dying of a drug overdose. Depressing. So, now that I am out of college with a Journalism degree and an MBA in "Leadership Development" (I honestly don't really even know what that means) I get to write about whatever the heck I want-and hopefully not too much of it is depressing! Today's subject matter is just me trying desperately to banish the writer's block for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers