Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bedding Dilemma

I am having a dilemma and need EVERYONE's input!!! So, please please please leave me a comment with your opinion!

I absolutely, 100%, cannot decide on Olivia's bedding.  I know I'm most likely having it made since all of the sets I like are ridiculously expensive (I guess that means I have good taste?)  Here are some of the sets I like the style of, and I'm wanting to replicate any or some of them or pieces of each for her bedding.  Keep in mind, her bed is off-white or "Ivory" for you color snobs out there.  The bedskirt won't show a whole lot, but I want it to be extra long and ruffley so it will flow out the bottom.  I also love BIG BULKY bows as the ties...Like photo 2&3.  I also can't decide if I like the pink/green floral motif of the first 3 or if I like the simplicity of the last 3. Her walls are light grey and the trim in her room is stark white.

1

2
3

4

5
6


5 comments:

  1. cara.
    i love number 1. too sweet for a little girl. it looks fitting of an olivia. you have such great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love number 1 and number 6 the best! Love the triple ruffle skirt on both and the simplicity and sweetness of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote is for you to do a skirt like #1 and the bumper like that original pink/white stripe bedding you posted awhile back with pretty pink ribbons. You can also find that exact skirt material at Vu's! I almost picked it for mine! You could always put a pretty floral print pillow in the crib, too if you like that. All great choices though! I wish I could pick out 10 different bedding fabrics for my nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! I agree with all the ladies... #1 is beautiful! I also like #5, but #1 is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love 1, but anything with polka dots gets me. I do like having a floral with a print. I think I already told you this, but I like the softer pinks more than the hot or orangish pink. Can't wait fo a sweet little girly!!love ya sis.

    ReplyDelete

background

Followers