Monday, September 13, 2010

Etsy Addicts Anonymous

As most of you know, I have an uncanny obsession with Etsy.  I totally wish you could just buy a gift card for the whole Etsy.com and use it with any seller--I would ask for one for every birthday and Christmas, hands down.  My new Etsy obsession: Mom necklaces. Judge my cheesiness if you must.

You can find these here for my birthday, Dillon ;) 

I'm also really liking the embellished bobby pins I've been seeing lately.  I have at least one bobby pin in my hair every day to hold back my annoying little whimsy hairs.  I really like these and I don't think they are too "little girly" for me to wear.  At least it will make those drabby bobby pins a little cuter :)


I am anxiously awaiting the SALE of our house so I can start fantasizing about house decor and such. I'll give you a sneak peak of some preliminary ideas in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers